Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dining Room Display Cases:










Here are the photos of the two display cases. The clear rigid plastic, to which items are glued, enable you to change the display or to remove an item without doing any damage to the cupboard.
I must not collect any more china unless I plan to set the table.... mmm , I could be tempted.
But I do have a wonderful collection of set tea trays that my friend Elizabeth made for me. I think they are still away in storage. Perhaps I will save them for a bed and breakfast doing each room in a different theme.
I really should polish the silver! Photos are very helpful when I am looking to see if things look realistic.... thank goodness for digital cameras!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and thoroughly enjoying your blog. I love the idea of the clear shelves with items attached to enable you to swap things occasionally. I'll keep that little idea stored away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw!!! so beauiful porcelaine and glass...

    ReplyDelete