Thursday, September 5, 2019

Vancouver Dollhouse Miniature Show & Sale

The Vancouver Show is coming up fast. Sunday September 15 between 10:00 and 3:30 PM ..... such a brief time and so much to see!
I will be there, so will Elizabeth from Studio E Miniatures showing her most recent house Villa Leone,
I know this reads like and ad but it is so exciting to have a Show here as it only comes round every second year!

Will report .... I hope I do not buy too much but I am feeling that Autumn is here and all of a sudden I am thinking minis not gardening/boating etc.









Hurrah, it seems at last I can post on to my blog from my iPad.
You will be hearing more from me!
Regards to all
Janine


Details of the Vancouver Dollhouse Miniature Show and Sale at http:///www.vancouverminiatureshow.com
The address is: I.U.O.E Hall 4333 Ledger Ave, Burnaby BC Canada  SEE YOU THERE!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Janine! Enjoy the show. I can’t wait to read about the show and also hopefully see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every second year? Hmmmm.... with a little planning, I could attend the next one and visit your beautiful city! Love nature’s bounty in your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt you'll have a great time at the show and you'll be lucky to see Elizabeth's house in real.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you here Janine. I hope you all have a fantastic show, what a treat it would be to see Villa Leone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky am I to have seen your garden and your wonderful mini houses. can't wait for the show next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janine! What a Bountiful Garden you have! The berries look divine and I bet the Nicotiana smells heavenly!
    I hope you have a fantastic time at the show... and Please spoil us with pictures after!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ! It's a dream for me to actually go to a fair one day, I can only read about those who can and fantasise about what I would purchase on seeing the photos of some amazing stuff !! one day one day ,,, might be in a wheelchair by then !!hihihi !! hugsss Mrs M

    ReplyDelete